We are committed to preserving and respecting your privacy and complying with the Privacy Act 1988.
Collection of personal information
We collect personal information from customers and/or consumers to provide our services. We do not collect sensitive information such as your race, religion, beliefs or sexual preference except where you have consented or where we are permitted or required by law to do so.
What happens if you choose not to provide the information?
You do not have to give us your personal information. However, if you choose not to, we may be unable to provide you with our services.
Use of personal information
We use your personal information:
- to identify you so that we can provide services to you;
- to administer our provisions of services (such as sending you bills and collecting amounts owed);
- for billing and credit control purposes;
- to improve the services we provide to you and to inform you about any improvements or changes in services;
- to market other services that we offer;
- and to comply with our legal obligations.
Disclosure of personal information
Generally, we will not disclose personal information we collect about you to any third parties without your prior consent. Similarly, we will not sell any information we collect about you. However, we may disclose personal information about you (subject to confidentiality agreements where appropriate):
- to service providers who provide services to us, such as providers of billing, credit collection, help desk and support services;
- to credit reporting agencies;
- to third parties where you have given consent to the disclosure;
- to government, law enforcement and regulatory bodies where there is necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations;
- and to parties to whom we sell all or part of our assets or business.
We may collect (and provide to third parties) information about the way you browse our Web-site or other information on the Internet. This information cannot be used to identify you or any other individual customer or visitor to our web-site. The information is used to collect and analyse statistics about browsing behaviour for marketing and development purposes. For example, we may use such information to make improvements to our web-site.
You can access and correct information
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information which we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You can access and correct some of the personal information (such as contact details) that we hold about you by contacting us (see contact details below). If you wish to access the information we hold about you, please send an email (see contact details below) and we will respond to you within 7 days. You can also request that incorrect information about you be corrected or deleted.
We take all reasonable steps to protect the security of the personal information that we hold. This includes appropriate measures to protect electronic materials and materials stored and generated in hard copy. You should be aware that the Internet is not a secure environment. If you use the Internet to send us information, including your email address, it is sent at your own risk.
Updating our privacy statement
We may revise or update our privacy statement occasionally without notice, by posting the changes to the web-site.
Complaints and further information
If you have any complaints about our privacy practices or would like further information, please contact us.